September 28, 2011

PostHeaderIcon MY FIRST TRIAL FOR CARGO PANTS

Too excited to post the outcome...
 its with side pockets for both side, two cargo pockets with velcro closure and convertible using velcro..

it should be ok for first trial... but i m not too happy with my cargo pockets... i need to be more "teliti" on the structure of the pockets.. and i should hide the seam allowance inside ( tapi x perasan sangat, kan??) and next time i need to cut longer velcro for the convertible strap... can't wait to cut 2 more cargo pants for my other 2 boys...  

but in overall... ok la...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Powered by Blogger.