September 8, 2011

PostHeaderIcon RAYA GATHERING AT SCHOOL

I am eager to try out this Paper Flower.. and it is so simple.. i may want to shop some more colored paper ( of course la kan from MYDIN.. heheh) to try out variety of combinations...

since it is still in raya month.. my sons are having gathering " makan-makan" since i purposely not letting any kuih raya left ( saje hantar semua kuih ke rumah my mom and mother-in-law) why?? pasal to control my self from eating n eating n eating...
so for this gathering i just baked the simple KEK KUKUS COKLAT.. which are my sons favourite...

tapi kan.. bila da addicted to sewing ( i think).. so i ended up sewing this 10 minutes pouches for the plastic cake container to fit in..


just a simple pouch ( with bigger version la) ..ada drawstring.. and ada handles... ada bunga juga .. eheheheh

1 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

wahhh kreatifnyaaa.. senang bawa, takde tonggang terbalik kek tuh yer

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Powered by Blogger.