June 12, 2011

PostHeaderIcon FABRIC LINER FOR STORAGE BASKET

Last night my daughter reluctant to go to sleep... well, i took the chance to surf the net while breastfeed her... i came across SEW MAMA SEW on FABRIC LINER  FOR STORAGE BASKET 

..looks simple and really make a new look to the basket... 
So, the next morning...(while my daughter was sleeping like a sleeping beauty).. what i did.. i took my red plastic basket (which actually was my husband's - last year's raya hamper basket.).. ..  trying my best to transform the basket to IKEA basket... (uhuhuh perasan la pulokkkk )... but no need to tell the "secret" to the world since the picture still can tell the truth... :P

anyway, the basket is now perfect to be my fabric storage basket for my Work In Progress... with cloths on rather than naked...ahaks... :) 

pssst... did u noticed my HANDY friend?.. still there.:D.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.