June 25, 2011

PostHeaderIcon MY FIRST PROTOTYPE ...

24TH june 2011
 i was so "admiring" (so called SS now) my multipurpose bag till i m falling to buy a PVC fabrics... but... when i try to search the pro n cons of the quality  n way to sew them... there're so many techniques n tips that hinted the fabric will be too sticky too sew by its' own... 
well, "kalau tak cuba tak tahu", so, i ended sewn my own prototype for my so call MULTIPURPOSE bag... well.. not bad... not as tough as i thought... (maybe they're refering to different type of fabric... or perhaps.. it will  damaged my machine.. sooner or later...)


this was my first time doing the zipper in the bags which i followed U-HANDBAG's tutorial.. by slotting the pieces through the outer fabric... or other way to learn is through CRAFT PASSION's tutorial.

I plan to use Magnetic buttons... but still figuring where to buy and how to install... I am considering to buy at ETSY.. but need to buy in 50pcs.. ( would it worth it?) and i found DESIGNER BAG's how to install a sew-in magnetic bag and at LOVEMEKNOT CREATIONS on How to Install a Magnetic Snap. And for the meanwhile i just used VELCRO..

emm... while i m still "stunt" with my work.. my 4th son came to me with a note from kindergarten informing on the coming birthday party for one of their students which also one of my son's classmate.. ( infact he even mentioned that the girl is his "girlfriend"!!  perasan tul..)... well, the right time, the right thing!! The bag is hers...

IT'S YOURS GIRL....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.