June 21, 2011

PostHeaderIcon PILLOWCASE --> GROCERY TOTE BAG --> DIAPERS BAG --> MULTIPURPOSE BAG

21ST JUNE 2011
I m falling in love with the tutorial of turning a pillowcase into a grocery tote bag from SPIDERWOMANKNITS.. 
it's so simple and the size is suitable to slot between driver's seat and passengers seat in the car.. so easy to reach things esp when my baby need anything.. however i found it's not firm..
so, i have an idea to turn the bag into diaper bag with slot and compartments..which MODA BAKE SHOP has the tutorial

However, i think ended  turned out to be MULTIPURPOSE BAG since my baby's stuffs and my stuffs can be stuffed into the bag... i will use this bag for a while ( prototype la konon...:) ) to see the function and practically before i sew a new and better version of the bag..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.