June 7, 2011

PostHeaderIcon My 15700th is here....

7 June 2011
"PIM...PIM!!!!!" Mr postman was here.... with my package from far far away....




Now, i need to do my part... go shopping with the bag!!! let's go JOM......
then, snap a pic and send the pic to the sender...
before that, i need to sew the same pattern shopping bag with the other fabric and send it to anyone that i care to encourage him/her to reduce plastic/paper bag.. n to use the fabric shopping bag... enjoy!!

18 June 2011.
here are the pictures which i emailed to Teresa (on her request) to show the usage of the bag. in-fact she posted the pics in her blog too... GREEN LADY BAG!!. The bag i took for a walk along beach at GOREK BAY RESORT, MERSING JOHOR..

and the bag which i sewn ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.