June 6, 2011

PostHeaderIcon FIRST GOOD REPLY FROM S.M.S event..

yeah... i received an email... on 27 May 2011... from Green Bag lady... letting me know that i'll be getting their 15700th  shopping bag for free...Furthermore, there will be a bonus item for me to extend their kind hearts (of "green") to others...


n when i tried to search anybody from Malaysia get this bag from this website before???
 i am the 7th... YES.... what a coincidence... my family consisted of 7 members!! maybe this year .. 7 is my lucky number... hahahah... just to make some excuses to named that number as my lucky number...

i will be getting this bag.. (i think)..

 JOHOR, MALAYSIA--15700 . <--- bag number

Your Bags will be mailed soon. NOTE, one is a kit to make another shopping bag to give away, to encourage someone else to give up paper and plastic. The fabric in the kit is compliments ofHarmony Art organic fabric:  www.harmonyart.com
Also, many of you expressed interest in purchasing some of Harmony's fabric. The link is HERE: http://www.harmonyart.com/retailers.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.