June 25, 2011

PostHeaderIcon WHAT GOES A ROUND WILL COME A ROUND

25TH JUNE 2011

Today was a "Open day" at my 2nd & 3rd boys' school. The day to pick up their REPORT CARDs... 
So....I went... i meet the teachers... i also meet other parents... and i  meet my son's "rival" mother too... ( rival in a good term, k..) 
then, i remembered about her daughter's birthday coming soon.. i need to "balas" her gift to my son's birthday before... (her = the mother, because the daughter did not even know about the thing in the box). :D
Came back from school... i start doing my project.. at first i thought i want to do my mini multupurpose.. but my son's suggested that she probably loves the boxy pencil box.. 

so.. with PVC.. again...with matching yellow fabric.. (murah aje.. beli kat Kamdar..)


i added a big bow since i also loves the bow as such... 


i hope she likes it... ehem .. i meant her mother likes it... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.