June 12, 2011

PostHeaderIcon WIP DAY 4 : FINISHED CUTTING n introducing my NEW "found" sewing notion

Not much ... however finished cutting 4 pairs of baju melayu plus pants (seluar cerut jer...) for my boys and pending to send to tailor for serger (jahit tepi daaa....)... wait till tomorrow  .. while fetching the boys from school will send the pieces...to save petrol and time.

And the other good part is... i just realized that my precious (and previous posted) pin-cushions has been my buddy through out my cutting process... which was my "Hexagon pin-cushions"... it can holds all tools like scissors, needles, small cutter, measure tape, my seams allowances tool,.. in fact... it becomes my paper-weight (pemberat) to my work whenever my fan trying to fly my patterns away!!!.. windy days huhh???!!!.. It's so handy.. it deserved to get a handle...!!!
rather than i keep pinching the cushions part to move it around... Now it's really HANDY, right???

1 comments:

Diah Rothman said...

umi ica, what a brilliant idea of adding the handle.... great!! Lovely fabric design too!!! Keep it up on sewing, dear!!

Post a Comment

Why 2nd blog?

Established in April 2011 (after a year from existence of my 1st blog). For my personal filing and ease of reference. Also as a place to preserve and a way for my self expression for all my previous learning processes, experiences and the time spent.
*Wish that you all would kindly excuse me for my poor command of English for I'm only an occasional English user.
*I appreciate it very much, if you be kind enough to leave me a note or two to mark your visit.*
*Thank you.*

Friends

Labels

Labels by Items

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.